LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 1998-03 > 0889650820

From: "Jayne" <>
Subject: [LANCSGEN-L] WOW! We now have over 700 subscribers!!!!
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:13:40 -0800

Hi Guys,

Just checked today and discovered that we now have 701 subscribers! This
is wonderful, isn't it?

Now, I am going to make a plea here but if you're not comfortable with it
it's not a problem, OK?

For the "oldies" - I would like those of you who have been here a while to
submit/resubmit your interests so that our newcomers can see how to post
their own messages and just what type of information is going through this
list. Now this shouldn't be a problem, right? Also, be a little patient
with our "newcomers" and "newbies" to mailing lists this is alien to them
and they need guidance not people telling them where they went wrong. ;-)

For the "newcomers": Please post a message to the list so that we "oldies"
can see what surnames and other areas you are interested in. Don't be shy,
we have all been newbies at some point so please don't be afraid of making
a few boo-boo's OK? The "oldies" have been warned to leave ya alone, OK?
;-)

Thanks guys, watch out for my interests coming your way.

See ya

Jayne
Listowner (for those of you who are wondering who on earth I am <smile>)

This thread: