LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 1998-05 > 0896583121

From: <>
Subject: [LANCSGEN-L] Fwd: FORD - BEAM GENEALOGY
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 22:52:01 EDT

--part0_896583121_boundary

ROBERT FORD and MARY OKELL, BOTH 25 YEARS OF AGE, WERE MARRIED BY Thomas
Ireland in St. Thomas Church, Lancaster County, Oldham, England on April 6,
1863. Witnesses were JAMES WOODCOCK and JOSEPH BESWICK. Their fathers names
were JOSEPH FORD and JOHN OKELL. Mother of ROBERT FORD, was ARMINDA ABBY
FORD. Another account states they were married in Werneth Parish. Is that
the same as St. Thomas Church??

They came from England in 1869 on the ship "Minerva" captained by J. Paise.

If anyone has any information on any of these people, please contact me.

Thank you,
Victoria Fletcher Smith

--part0_896583121_boundary