LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 1999-01 > 0916947387

From: "Tony & Lynda Langham" <>
Subject: RE: Duplicate messages!
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 06:36:27 +1100

Hi William,

That may be the case with some people but we have our software configured so
that as we download the e-mail it automatically goes into different folders
for each list that we subscribe to.

One thing I have noticed though is that a lot of the duplicate messages are
from people who have AOL as their ISP.

The mystery continues!!!

regards,

Lynda.