LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2001-07 > 0995536603

From: "Jackson Family" <>
Subject: [LAN] Help with Heaton Norris
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:26:43 +0930

I am trying to find my BENFOLD family and have received a certificate of marriage in 1854 that says that the Church was St Thomas in Heaton Norris. I would like to order a film from the LDS to assist in finding other BENFOLD family members in an attempt to find them on the census in 1851.

Will the following cover my search - or is Christ Church another church altogether.

Copy of the registers of Christ Church, Heaton Norris, Lancashire, 1846-1971
Church of England. Christ Church (Heaton-Norris, Lancashire)

Thank you
Kathryn
Adelaide, Sth Australia

This thread: