LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2002-03 > 1015802790

From: "Elizabeth" <>
Subject: Re: [LAN] Wright in Bury
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:35:05 -0500

I sure hope these are the WRIGHT people!
Regards,
Elizabeth in NS
ANDERSON
DAVIES
HOUGH
RIDGWAY

Dwelling: 2 South Bk King St
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341922 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3860 Folio 50 Page
35
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Joseph WRIGHT M 58 M Warrington, Lancashire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: File Cutter
Ann WRIGHT M 59 F Manchester, Lancashire, England
Rel: Wife
Ellen WRIGHT U 17 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Braid Weaver (Triming)

Dwelling: 123 Bell Lane
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341924 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3866 Folio 49 Page
26
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Frances WRIGHT W 58 F York, England
Rel: Head
Eliza WRIGHT U 30 F York, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Dressmaker
Ann WRIGHT U 28 F York, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Milliner
Ellen WRIGHT U 24 F York, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Dressmaker

Dwelling: The Cemetery
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341923 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3862 Folio 47 Page
19
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Alfred David WRIGHT M 42 M East Indies
Rel: Head
Occ: Registra Of Burials (Munic)
Mary Ann WRIGHT M 40 F Leicester, England
Rel: Wife
Alfred Edward WRIGHT 9 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Charles H. WRIGHT 7 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Maud Mary WRIGHT 5 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
Willm.A.T. WRIGHT 4 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Lucy Charlotte WRIGHT 3 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar

Dwelling: 11 Taylor St
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341924 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3865 Folio 51 Page
42
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
James WRIGHT M 40 M Barrow, Suffolk, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Coach Painter
Eliza WRIGHT M 40 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Wife
Occ: Dressmaker
Jessie WRIGHT 8 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
Lizzie WRIGHT 7 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
Robert WRIGHT 5 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son
Nellie WRIGHT 3 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur

Dwelling: 6 Bate's Yard
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341924 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3865 Folio 99 Page
11
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
John Thos. WRIGHT M 35 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Machine Joiner (E & M)
Maria WRIGHT M 40 F Heywood, Lancashire, England
Rel: Wife
Occ: Charwoman
Sophia WRIGHT 10 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
James C. WRIGHT 6 M Massts Fall River (For), America
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar

Dwelling: 36 King St
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341922 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3860 Folio 40 Page
17
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Edwin WRIGHT M 37 M Heywood, Lancashire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Lab In Cotton Mill
Ann WRIGHT M 38 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Wife
Rachel A. WRIGHT U 16 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Cotton Weaver
Alice WRIGHT 7 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
John WRIGHT 2 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son

Dwelling: 32 Kay St
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341924 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3866 Folio 27 Page
49
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
George WRIGHT M 28 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Painter
Mary WRIGHT M 30 F Kings Co, Ireland
Rel: Wife
Occ: Hat Trimmer
John D. WRIGHT 6 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
George H. WRIGHT 4 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Margaret WRIGHT 1 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Dau

Dwelling: 6 Parliament Place
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341923 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3862 Folio 76 Page
28
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
William WRIGHT M 30 M Halton, Cheshire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Stationers &c Employing 1 Boy
Emma WRIGHT M 29 F Langford, Somerset, England
Rel: Wife

Dwelling: 8 Union Street
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341922 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3859 Folio 104
Page 26
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Mary Jane CROMPTON U 33 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Tobacconist & Seed Dealer
Annis WRIGHT W 28 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Sister
Occ: Tobacconist & Seed Dealer
Hannah JONES U 25 F Wales
Rel: Serv
Occ: General Serv (Domestic)

Dwelling: 15 Windham St
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341922 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3860 Folio 84 Page
25
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
George LEES M 32 M Manchester, Lancashire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Confectioner (Journeyman)
Martha J. LEES M 22 F Liverpool, Lancashire, England
Rel: Wife
George LEES 11 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son
Eleanor LEES 4 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Mary Ann DAVIES U 24 F Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Rel: Visitor
Occ: General Servant
Elizabeth WRIGHT M 28 F Bourn, Cambridge, England
Rel: Lodger
Occ: House Maid

Dwelling: 37 Brierley St
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341923 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3862 Folio 71 Page
18
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
William H. WRIGHT M 23 M Castleton, Lancashire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Railway Engine Stoker
Sarah A. WRIGHT M 25 F Manchester, Lancashire, England
Rel: Wife
Mary E. WRIGHT 1 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur

Dwelling: 63 Bridge Str ("Star Inn")
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341924 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3865 Folio 66 Page
14
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Alfred CROWTHER M 39 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Inn Keeper
Jessie CROWTHER M 35 F Newton Le Willows, Lancashire, England
Rel: Wife
Isabella CROWTHER 6 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
Florence N. CROWTHER 3 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Ethel T. CROWTHER 1 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Hugh PARRY U 23 M Llanferras, Denbigh, Wales
Rel: Serv
Occ: Barman Domest Servt
Martha BURGESS U 21 F Northwich, Cheshire, England
Rel: Serv
Occ: General Servant
Emily WRIGHT U 18 F Rochdale, Lancashire, England
Rel: Serv
Occ: Barmaid
Mary WRIGHT U 15 F Rochdale, Lancashire, England
Rel: Serv
Occ: Nurse

Dwelling: 67 George St
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341923 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3861 Folio 33 Page
1
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Thos. BECKWITH M 31 M Bradford, York, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Spindle Maker At Works (S W)
Mary A. BECKWITH M 34 F Heywood, Lancashire, England
Rel: Wife
Occ: Operative Cotton Weaver
Betsy WRIGHT 12 F Elton, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
James WRIGHT 5 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar

Dwelling: 12 St Pauls Villas
Census Place: Bury, Lancashire, England
Source: FHL Film 1341924 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 3866 Folio 129
Page 16
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
John WOLFENDEN M 54 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Furnace Tenter (Iron)
Elizabeth WOLFENDEN M 45 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Wife
Margaret WOLFENDEN U 18 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Cotton Rover
Charles WRIGHT 11 M Huddersfield, York, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Matthews WRIGHT 9 M Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Eda LONGFORD 7 F Bury, Lancashire, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar