LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2002-05 > 1022710634

From: "Terry" <>
Subject: [LAN] Preston Guild Rolls ~ again
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 23:17:14 +0100

Helloooo
I'm back after a long absence from this list for no other reason than it was
getting too much but I've been missing you all and found the following in my
'pending folder' and thought I might try again (knowing what kind and
helpful people you all are) and see if anyone could help.

If anyone has access to these I would be extremely interested! Any offers of
look ups out there people?8¬)

Thanks to Jon Eaves (if you're there Jon) for the information he gives about
the rolls.

Yours hopefully!
Terry Jackson in Oxfordshire

Researching:
Lancs: SMITH, HATTON, FISHER,HAYES,
JACKSON, GOLDSMITH, MCDONNELL
Ches. MCDONNELL, HOOLEY, GARNER, HUDSON,
Staffs: GARNER
Surrey: WILKINSON, PUNTER, PARROTT,
BINFIELD, LITTLE, FRY, ARNOLD, EARLE, ELKINS,

Looking to volunteer?
http://FreeBMD.RootsWeb.com/Vol_instructions.html