LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2003-02 > 1044479392

Subject: Re: [LAN] 1901 Census decoder
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:09:52 EST

writes:

> But you can do this anyway by looking at the number that comes up at the
> bottom when you move the mouse over the image icon

Wish you could John, not when you are using AOL, the reference in the status
bar cuts off just before you get to the all important number. You have to
right click over each name and then check properties before you get to the
same conclusion. I know because I painstakingly did this, before John
programmed his decoder.

Gay at Stalybridge, Cheshire

This thread: