LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2003-07 > 1057559409

From: "Richard Burfitt" <>
Subject: RE: [LAN] Visitors To Blackpool
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:30:11 +0300

Keep on doing this PLEASE - but is there anyone else, like myself, who
gets very despondent at the vast number of names listed as compared to
the 30 or so that are generally circulating on this list ? We are only
scratching the surface.

BEST REGARDS
RICHARD BURFITT
SEARCHING FOR HARRIS(S)ONs in BURY and MANCHESTER (1780 to 1950) and
LONDON (1700 to 1850)
BURFITTs and BAREFOOTs in HAMPSHIRE and BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
(1500 to 1950)
McNAUGHTONs in ANTRIM (1750 to 1850) and AYRSHIRE (1700
to 1950)