Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2004-07 > 1091046551

Subject: Halsall index
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:29:11 EDT

Ive been away for a bit but found your query
If its any use to you the 1861 Halsall census in on line at
This is a name index and then find the surname you want and it will take you
to the page
There are some Aspinall and alot more Aspinwall (a couple of John)
I also found some Aspinwall while looking for something else - I'll try and
find them on a search (cant remember whether this was for boat people but I
remember there was one who fathered his dead wifes sisters children - Im sure it
was for Burscough/ Halsall but might be mistaken
Best wishes

This thread: