LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2004-12 > 1102407801

From: "Ralph" <>
Subject: Re: [LAN] 1891 Census look-up PARKINSON
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:23:30 -0000

Could this be a brother only regarding the childs name, age of dad and place
of birth. Ralph.

Zacharias PARKINSON 7E81A2AA7343F774 132ADEE3DB1DDFA1 3 3 1898 Lancs
Preston Seaforth Lancaster N/A N/A
John PARKINSON 7E81A2AA7343F774 93A708D7B6211DA5 26 26 1875 Lancs
Liverpool Seaforth Lancaster Hairdresser Tobacconist N/A N/A

and his wife.
Nellie Parkinson 25 Lancs Liverpool Lancaster Seaforth