LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2005-01 > 1104897553

From: "Lee" <>
Subject: Re: [LAN] Lancashire Telephone Directory lookup
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:59:13 +1100

Hello Ian,

What a wonderful offer. I would be most interested in any TOURNOFF entries at all in your directory.

Also my CROFT and POTTER line who were around the Liverpool/West Derby areas.

Thank you so much.

Lee
In Australia

If anyone is interested - I have a telephone directory which covers
Lancashire dated July 1897 - in fact it covers the entire British Isles in
one volume including Ireland!

It runs to over 1500 pages.
Liverpool and Birkenhead -123 pages
Manchester & Salford - 70 pages
Bolton, Rochdale etc - 18 pages
South East Lancs - Oldham etc - 40 pages
South West Lancs - Warrington across to Southport - 12 pages
North Lancashire (the rest!) - 100 pages

This thread: