LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2005-03 > 1112203082

From: "Bernard Huntingdon" <>
Subject: RE: [LAN] 1891 LOOK-UP PLEASE FOR STREET FAMILY HASLINGDEN
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:18:02 +0100

Hi Lynda

I do have one member of the Street Family in my Huntingdon Tree although she
may not be connected to yours :-

1 Elizabeth Ruth Streetb: 1873 in Crewe, Cheshired: Sep 1917 in
Burnley (8e 152) poss
..+Thomas Huntingdonb: Mar 1870 in Blackburnm: Jun 1892 in Burnley 8e
451

As near as I can tell she was born in Crewe, but the family moved to
somewhere in the Blackburn/Burnley Area where she met and married Thomas
Huntingdon in 1892 they then lived in Burnley (at least in the 1901 Census)

If you can connect to her I would be interested in details of her family.

Bernard.