LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2005-09 > 1127653949

Subject: Mabel Hoult
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:12:29 EDT

<Second try at this, kept brief as suggested.
The above is my Mother and I can't find any record of her birth,
believed to be Mar 14, 1907. How could I check if she had been
adopted and seek her that way. Born in West Derby/Bootle, recorded
parents Joseph William and Letitia Hoult.>

There was an Edna Mabel Hoult born Jan - March 1907
West Derby
Ref: 8b 451

None in West Derby in April - June, July - September or Oct - Dec 1907 on
the Civil Registration District (Complete)

You could ask the relevant Register Office to check the one I have given as
you know her parents names.

Sue Bibby
Burnley, Lancashire

PS One of my great gran's sisters was born Harriet Jane Lee. She was
baptised as Margaret Jane. She appears on the 1871 and 1881 as Margaret Jane, on the
1891 she is Harriet Jane. She remarried by 1901 and her marriage certificate
says Harriet Jane.

This thread: