LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2006-01 > 1136214830

From: "Dee" <>
Subject: OGDEN 1841 Census Tottington
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 15:13:50 -0000

Hi Jim

Many thanks for your excellent explanation of the Introduction notes to the
1841 census, I can see it could be quite confusing. I will read it through
a few times to make sure I understand it.

Also many thanks for the Peter OGDEN burial transcript, Summerseat has been
mentioned to me by a member of the family so this does look promising. Also
the age would fit a marriage I have found - Peter OGDEN and Ann HUNT 30 Oct
1788 at St Mary, Bury. This would also fit the earlier baptisms which I had
put to one side as I thought they may be too early. Lots for me to check
out at MCL.

Thanks again for your valuable help.

Kind regards

Dee