LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2006-11 > 1164557095

From: "Martin Briscoe" <>
Subject: Re: [LAN] Lancashire Day
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:04:55 -0000

You could spend a bit of time on Wikipedia putting many of the references to
Great Manchester, Merseyside etc back to read Lancashire. I find it really
annoying to read things like Samuel Crompton was born in Bolton, Greater
Manchester. It has ended up a real mess just to keep a few hard-line
Greater Manchester supporters happy.

They will all get changed back of course.

Martin Briscoe
Fort William
M&LFHS | Gwynedd FHS