LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2007-05 > 1180289698

Subject: Re: [LAN] 1841 look up James Martland
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 19:14:58 +0100

No all i know is what i just got of the marriage of his son Joseph in
1839.(Joseph was born in Orrell.)It says he was a blacksmith.I found a James
on genesreunited born in Salford,i dont know if he was a blacksmith.I cant
find the baptism for Joseph in Orrell in 1818 so i dont know the mother's
name.
I dont know if this is of any help.
Thank you for looking for me
Sandra