LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2007-12 > 1197588600

From: "Janet McBride" <>
Subject: Re: [LAN] Geneaolgy sites and boards
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:30:00 -0000

Hi all....I'm very happy to be part of the rootsweb list.... and to read the
mails from around the world.... but I am also a regular user of
Rootschat.... and it is excellent. It is UK based, but it is full of lots
of friendly folk from all over the world and there is someone online at any
time of the day or night...just in different timezones (much like rootsweb).

Most of the questions and discussions do seem to be about UK based queries -
but also there are boards for other countries too. And a general chat board
for non-family tree general chat and advice.

I would highly recommend it.

Janet

www.rootschat.com