LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2008-06 > 1214602575

From: <>
Subject: Re: [LAN] James DEARDEN b1855 Earlestown Newton Le Willows
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:39:25 +0100

> From: "Jane Houghton" <>
> Date: 2008/06/27 Fri PM 10:19:58 BST
> To: <>
> Subject: [LAN] James DEARDEN b1855 Earlestown Newton Le Willows
>
> James married Elizabeth Ellen WRIGHT b 1856 Windle St Helens at St Peters
> Liverpool in 1874 and family lived in Windle.
> Children Richard Dearden WRIGHT b1874, James DEARDEN b 1879 Mary E b1887,
> Sarah J b1890 Fred b 1892
> Does anyone have any further info on James' parents and family?

Hi Jane,
different spelling but this was the nearest 1861 census info I could find on findmypast.com
however he appears with his grandparents

1861 census transcription details for: Cloch Terrace, Newton In Makerfield, Newton
National Archive Reference:
RG number: RG09 Piece: 2788 Folio: 51 Page: 51

Reg. District: Warrington Sub District: 1 Newton-In-Mackerfield
Enum. District: 5 Ecclesiastical District: St Peters
Parish: Newton In Makerfield City/Municipal Borough:

Address: Cloch Terrace, Newton In Makerfield, Newton
County: Lancashire

Name Relation Condition Sex Age Birth
Year Occupation,
Disability Where Born

ROUGHSEDGE, John Head Married M 46 1815 ...
Rainhill
Lancashire

ROUGHSEDGE, Ann Wife Married F 50 1811 ... Wife
Sutton
Lancashire

ROUGHSEDGE, Ellen Daughter Unmarried F 15 1846 ... Daughter
Newton
Lancashire
DURDEN, James Grandson M 6 1855 Scholar
Newton
Lancashire

HILL, Mary Ann Boarder Unmarried F 26 1835 Dressmaker
Orrell
Lancashire

regards
Ann.M.Rutter