LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2009-06 > 1243974478

From: ,
Subject: [LAN] Garner Family
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 20:27:58 -0000

Author: AGertsch
Surnames: Lloyd, Garner
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.england.lan.general/49039/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am trying to track down the William Garner Family or any information about them. William (1874-) married(Nov. 1900) an Ada Lloyd(1873-1918)in Wigan and I have only 2 sons listed for them. Thomas Garner(1902-) and Ernest Garner (-). I know that William's fathers name was Thomas (1846-) and his mothers name was Jane but after he married Ada Lloyd and she passed away, he seems to fall off the face of the earth with his children.
If there is anyone out there that knows anything about this family, I would really enjoy hearing from you.
Arlene

Important Note: