LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2009-12 > 1261073916

From: ,
Subject: [LAN] Samuel Smith liverpool 1870 approx
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:18:36 -0000

Author: dawnebob
Surnames: smith
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.england.lan.general/49621/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for Samuel Smith, he was a labourer from Liverpool.

He was my grandfather Thomas Smith father dob 1900-1902 approx. He had a sister called Katherine/Catherine.
Both children were sent away as Home Children, my grandfather to Canada, and we do not know what happened to Katherine/Catherine.

Anyone have these in their families, any help would be great.

Important Note: