LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2009-12 > 1261490595

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LAN] Families of Bolton Lancashire
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:03:15 -0000

Author: baileyjohn
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.england.lan.general/49616.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Brenda

What do you know of the family of Gordon T. Briggs?

My father's sister Annie Owen married Ronald Briggs at St.Peter's Bolton in 1944. From her dates I think Ronald may have been born at Bolton in 1923 in which case his mother's maiden name would have been Chandler (Winifred T Chandler married Thomas H Briggs at St.Bartholomew's Bolton in 1919)

I've not had a chance yet to check these details with my aunt so the above is speculative.

Best Wishes
Tony Owen
Bolton, Lancs

Important Note: