LANCSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > LANCSGEN > 2010-03 > 1269547015

From: Julie Dalton <>
Subject: Re: [LAN] Advice - Treating Speculations as Fact
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:56:55 +0000

Hello Norm

If you have access to the actual parish records you could check
whether there is a father listed for both marriages.

Did these men have similar occupations. What about the witnesses, are
they family members. Also look at the children of these marriages, do
either of these names crop up. Any of these instances could help you
to determine whether there is a family link.

Good Luck with your research.

Julie