LANDRETH-L Archives

Archiver > LANDRETH > 2006-04 > 1144010100

Subject: Re: [LANDRETH] Re: Looking for Cherokee ancestor
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 16:35:00 EDT

William Jasper (Tennis) Landreth b. ca1858 in Missouri m. Mary Chastain.
Tennis was the 8th son of Aaron and Susanna Landreth. I am not sure about the
Cherokee blood. If you find more about that, please let me know. Who were some
of your kin that I could search for on Ancestry.com.? Could you give me their
Email or mailing address.

I have the following children listed for Tennis and Mary Chastain:
Zach A. Landreth
Lucy May Landreth b. 12 AUG 1886 d. 16 FEB 1936 m. Elick Farris.
Sadie Jane Landreth
Cora Elvina Landreth
Sallie Marie Landreth

Children of Lucy May Landreth & Elick Farris
Maudie Farris
Dee Farris
Flora May Farris
Jessie Farris
Rosa Lee Farris b. 9 APR 1909 d. 6 OCT 1996 m. Seaton Abshire.
Tennes Farris

I have 9 children listed under Children of Rosie Lee Farris & Seaton
Abshire: Lottie; Short; Syble Lorene m. Kenneth Edward Miller; Dorothy; Virginia;
Sherry; Ikie Joe; Clarence; Letha; and Joy Abshire. Do you by any chance have
any more dates, marriages, etc for those listed above?

I hope you will get a copy of my book. If interested, I can send you the
details.

With best wishes,
Eugene Landreth

This thread: