LANGFORD-L Archives

Archiver > LANGFORD > 2007-07 > 1184766568

From: "Judy Langford" <>
Subject: Re: [LANGFORD] John Langford 1888-1973 TX
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:49:28 -0500

Several years ago I received a genealogy report from Langfords in Texas.
They are descended from George Nicholson Langford. George Nicholson
Langford was born in VA in 1794, the son of Euclid Langford. George
Nicholson married Lucy Minerva Tyus in Hancock Co., GA in 1816. According
to this report George N. Langford died in Brandon, Mississippi in 1857 and
some of his descendants died in Panola County, Texas.
There is some misinformation in this report so I will not share it. I have
tried to contact the Langfords who sent the report but have not been
successful. I suggest you look in Panola County.