LANGFORD-L Archives

Archiver > LANGFORD > 2007-08 > 1186708558

From: "TreeMother" <>
Subject: Re: [LANGFORD] Judy Langford Carter
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:15:58 -0500

John William Carter (1947- )
John was known as Jack. He studied nuclear physics at Georgia Tech and then
studied law at the University of Geiotfia. He practiced law and then worked
for the Chicago Board of Trade. He now lived in Bermuda where he works as an
investment attorney. He married Juliet Langford had two children Jason James
and Sarah Rosemary. Jason was a Peace Corps Volunteer in South Africa. Jack
has since remairred to Elizabeth Brasfield.

Found other googled items in which she is called Judy.

Poldi

"She is insane, of course. The family history has become a mania for her."
Hercule Poirot

http://www.FrontPorchRockerNews.blogspot.com

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Langford
This project includes Lankford spelling also.

"Truth and reason are eternal. They have prevailed. And they will
eternally prevail; however, in times and places they may be overborne
for a while by violence, military, civil, or ecclesiastical."
--Thomas Jefferson Thomas Jefferson, 1810