Archiver > LANGMAID > 2009-01 > 1231755101

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LANGMAID] Langmaid - Cornwall/South Wales
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:11:41 -0000

Author: jazzriordan
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

my mothers maiden name was langmaid, her father kenneth langmaid was brought up in newquay of cornwall, his father was called stuart langmaid, who owned a small b b called dania after his danish wife.
if you have any connection or more information in this part of my family please let me know!

Important Note: