LANPHERE-L Archives

Archiver > LANPHERE > 2000-06 > 0962372953

From: hatsnyc <>
Subject: [LANPHERE] [LANPHEAR] Lanpheres in Salisbury NY Cemetery
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:49:13 -0400 (EDT)

The full context for these records and background information come from my
Herkimer/Montgomery Counties NYGenWeb page:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~nyherkim/

The direct link to the full Salisbury Cemetery is at:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~nyherkim/herkcocems.html

None of these folks were my ancestors and I have no more
information other than what's listed. Inquiries should be made of the
Salisbury Town Clerk's office as they did the original data entry. There's
an email contact on the first page of the Salisbury cemetery.

Martha S. Magill
Coordinator

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 wrote:

> Hi all,
> I know I promised the folks on the Lamphere list this some time ago, but
> it took me awhile to put it together....Hope it helps someone out there
> Good Luck
> Kathie Preston
>
> THE FOLLOWING " LANPHERE" FAMILY MEMBERS COME FROM CEMETARY MARKERS IN
> SALISBURY CENTER, NEW YORK AND THE TOWN CLERKS OFFICE OF HERKIMER
> COUNTY, NEW YORK.
>

> LANPHEREWAYNE 1898-1980 SPOUSE GERTRUDE 1906-1998
>
> HENRY C. 1844-1915 SPOUSEANNE E. 1850-1923
>
> NELLIE HOWE 1860-1923 SPOUSEFRED
>

> ·FROM MARKERF. DEAN 1913-1997ROSALIND PYE
> CHILDREN- CONSTANCE L. & L.DAVID- BORN 1937
> ·FROM RECORDS DEAN 5-13-1910/4-22/1997 W-ROSELIND INGERSOL
> ·PARENTS FREDERICK LANPHERE & NELLIE HOWE
>

> KENNETH H. 9/29/1896-5/20/1978
>
> MARIE MOWERS LANPHERE 2-8-1913/5-17-1959
>
> PARENTS OF MARIE-LEON MOWERS & DELIA DINSMAN
>

> PATRICIA LANPHERE 10-15-1943/10-15-1943 INFANT
> P-LISTED AS MARIE & KENNETH
>

> LANPHEREBATHSHEBA1798-1835ALPHEUS JR.
> HANNAH1776-1850ALPHEUS
> KENNETH1919-1947
> LEO1930-1931
> MILDRED1905-1987

> or ....
> for DIGEST

Unsubscribe? Send the message UNSUBSCRIBE to:
or ....
for DIGEST