LAORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2002-04 > 1020161008

Subject: [LAORLEAN-L] Roll Call
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:03:28 EDT

Hi everyone,
Here is my list of family names. I didn't realize how many New Orleans names
I have connected to my family tree until just now!
Margo

DUPLANTIER - all

SANDERS/SANDER - Searching for descendants and ancestors of Edward G. Sanders
and Elizabeth RODE/Rhodes

PUJOL - Trying to figure out the family relationships Auguste Pujol (b:Abt.
1845) I need to confirm that Auguste Pujol married to Marie Gallois and
Auguste Pujol married to Augutine Lejeune are the same person.

FERSING - Searching for ancestors and descendants of Michael Fersing (d:March
25, 1901 in New Orleans) and Magdalena MULEISEN (d: January 18, 1913 in New
Orleans)

QUARRELLA - searching for the ancestors and descendants of Pasquale
Quarrella/QUADARELLA/QUARELA (b: June 02, 1843 in Italy d: March 02, 1904 in
New Orleans). and Maria (Mary) ALBERINA (b:July 08, 1851 in Italy d: November
18, 1934 in New Orleans)

BONANO/Bonnano-searching for ancestors and descendants of Felice Bonano and
Angela RUSSO (b: May 18, 1862)

CROZET- Searching for ancestors of Alice Crozet, daughter of Francis Crozet
and Victoire Palmire MERICQ (Possible Canadian connection)

FORSTALL- looking to confirm information already in possesion. Searching for
stories and historical references. Wives of FORSTALL ancestors include:
Pelagie Honorine DE LA CHAISE, Celeste Antonia DE LA VILLEBEUVRE, Heloise DE
JAN.

LAFAYE - Searching for ancestors and descendants of John Albert Lafaye (d:
August 15, 1918) and Marguerite DUREL (b: July 09, 1858 in New Orleans)

DUREL - looking to confirm information already in possesion. Searching for
stories and historical references. Wives of DUREL ancestors include: Cecil
Bossir LE BRUN, Marie Francois Manette DE JAN, Louise Eugenie DUPUY, and
Constance Francois LISBONY.

COULLIARD- searching for ancestors of Marie Rose Amelie Coulliard wife of
Jean Joseph LISBONY

MONTJEAN - confirmations as well as Ancestors and Descendants of Jean
Baptiste LaLime Montjean (d:July 19, 1789 in New Orleans) and his wife Marie
Francoise ROBINET (d:January 09, 1809 in New Orleans)

OTHER LOUISIANA NAMES:

RHINEHART/Rinehart - Mostly from Alexandria area, originally from South
Carolina. Last names associated with RHINEHART include: BRIAN, HAMILTON,
BAKER, PRTICHARD.

BRIAN/Bryan - Mostly from Alexandria area, originally from South Carolina.
Other names associated wtih BRIAN include: TRAYLOR, CAUSEY, MORGAN.

Just beginning research on my daughter-in-law's family with lower Louisiana
(possibly New Orleans) connections. Surnames include: RAYBORN, STRETZINGER,
VINET, LIGHTELL.

This thread: