LAORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2003-10 > 1067141302

From: "PB Delery" <>
Subject: [LAORLEAN-L] Ashes and Plaques
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:08:22 -0400

My mother's ashes were scattered in the Mississippi--There is no plaque or
stone anywhere. The funeral home put her name on the box that the ashes were
in. I suppose you could put something more permanent if you have a family
plot. It would be misleading though unless the plaque stated that the
individual's remains were not interred there. I think the cemetery would have
to be consulted about something like that.
Penny

Outgoing Mail Is Virus Scanned by Norton Antivirus 2003
-----