LAORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2005-07 > 1120499795

From: "Jan Strickland" <>
Subject: Roll Call
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:56:35 -0400

Just wondered if on either of the list/sites there might be a list of who is
researching who? I have been looking through some of these older NO Genesis
books, and when I come across a name that looks familiar, I have no idea
what to do with the info I have found. I don't just want to list and send
all familiar (?) names, that would be very time consuming and would take up
too much list room. Anyone have any suggestions of how I can handle this?

Jan S - Orlando, FL

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton AntiVirus 2005

This thread: