LAORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2005-07 > 1120784111

From: "Judy" <>
Subject: Re: [LAORLEAN-L] Roll Call
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:55:16 -0500

I am wondering if my William John was the son of your John and Mary. I found
them in the 1880 Census in N.O.,La. at 539 Chippowa St. William was
12yrs.old at this time. They other children listed were Frank age 20 yrs.,
Myra age 16yrs., Cecilia age 13yrs. William age 12yrs. George age 9 yrs.,
Olivia age 5yrs. and John age 2yrs. Also in the 1870 Census with this
family was a Stella or Hella listed as 7 yrs. old. She is not in the 1880
Census. Do you think that we are on the right track? Judy