LAORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2005-07 > 1122567453

From: "Rosemary Ermis" <>
Subject: Re: [LAORLEAN-L] Roll Call
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:17:33 -0500

Hi Emily,

Things got crazy after I received your e-mail, and I apologize for not
responding to you.

Yesterday I was able to get Forest Bundy's obit. If you wish, I could scan
it and e-mail it to you.

The information I have on the Forest Bundy family:

Forrest Henry Bundy born 19 Apr 1891 son of Frederick & Johanna Hammann
Bundy
died 19 Apr 1948
buried Valence cemetery
married
Julia Dominique(?) Rojas born 11 Feb 1893 daughter of Juan (John) and
Magdalena\Mary Madeleine Sivori Rojas
died 25 Aug 1919

daughter Lillian b. c. 1914 [1920 Census]
married Claude Cadella [obit*Bundy,Forest]

Do you have anything on Claude & Lillian? Do you know if Julia Rojas Bundy
is buried at Valence cemetery?

Thanks for your patience.

Rosemary in Texas