Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2005-11 > 1133200844

From: Norm Hellmers <>
Subject: RE: [LAORLEAN-L] Submarine
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:00:44 -0800 (PST)

There is some information about the submarine online here:
and here:
To find out where it is now and to get additional information, I’d contact (call or email) the Louisiana State Museum, perhaps Greg Lambousy, Director of Collections. See this page:

Let us know what you find out.

Tallygators <> wrote:May I also ask a question in this category. Many, many years ago there was a confederate one man submarine in Jackson Square Park. Does anyone know the story of it? And where is it now?