LAORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2005-11 > 1133200844

From: Norm Hellmers <>
Subject: RE: [LAORLEAN-L] Submarine
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:00:44 -0800 (PST)

Floreda,
There is some information about the submarine online here:
http://www.imls.gov/closer/archive/hlt_m0601.htm
and here:
http://www.ussvi.org/mem/mstrysub.htm
To find out where it is now and to get additional information, I’d contact (call or email) the Louisiana State Museum, perhaps Greg Lambousy, Director of Collections. See this page:
http://lsm.crt.state.la.us/contact.htm

Let us know what you find out.

Norm
Tallygators <> wrote:May I also ask a question in this category. Many, many years ago there was a confederate one man submarine in Jackson Square Park. Does anyone know the story of it? And where is it now?

Floreda