LAORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2006-03 > 1141781377

From: "Dot logsdon" <>
Subject: RE: [LAORLEAN-L] Need some suggestions please
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:29:37 -0600

Jan, I read everyone's excellent suggestions, but have one more: no matter
what route you decide to take, be sure to get all the scanned photos on
discs. Depending on the sizes, you can get several on a scanned page. Assign
a letter to each of you (i.e., you're A, & your cousin is B), then make a
page of numbers to be cut out. Your numbers will say 1A, 2A, 3A, etc. Put
the cut-out numbers next to the pictures when you scan them, for easy
reference later.
My son wanted some of his photos from when he was small. I scanned pages of
them, & put them all on one disc, then made copies. My mother was thrilled
to get hers.
Sharing discs will make sure that there will always be a copy somewhere of
irreplaceable photos or documents. Dot

>From: "Jan Strickland" <>
... my cousin ...and I both have tons of photo and documents that we want to
try and figure
>out who some of the relative are. >Jan S - Orlando, FL

This thread: