LAORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2008-02 > 1202934484

From: peggy <>
Subject: Re: [LAORLEAN] St Rosalie Plantation
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:28:04 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

The St. Rosalie Plantation she is referring to is/was located about 33 miles downriver from New Orleans in Plaquemines Parish (a bit south of Alliance and a bit north of Ironton). I don't see any properties there now (plantation properties). I believe the property that one comprised the plantation now belogns to the refinery (?) next door.

peggy