LARAPIDE-L Archives

Archiver > LARAPIDE > 2006-07 > 1152966055

From: "Jan Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [LARAPIDE] obit lookup.... Crofoot
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:40:34 -0400

Hi -

Maybe you have this already or have seen it ? The death date almost matches.

Crofoot, Ronald Jerry, b. 03/01/1934, d. 06/07/1960, S/SGT USAF, Plot: B 3719, bur. 06/10/1960

The listing is at Alexandria National Cemetery, Rapides Parish, LA
http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/la/state/cemeteries/military/alex-cem.txt

Jan