LARAPIDE-L Archives

Archiver > LARAPIDE > 2013-07 > 1373901861

From: ,
Subject: [LARAPIDE] Peter Perkins
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:24:21 -0000

Author: ronaldware304
Surnames: Ware, Gordon, Willis, Laird, Perkins
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.louisiana.parishes.rapides/1147/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm tring to find more information about Peter Perkins (1878-arond 1920) of Rapides Parish. Peter and my great grandfather, Osborn Willis, had a gunfight in 1916 resulting in Osborn's immediate death and Perkins dieing a couple of years later. Can anyone give me more information about Perkins, where he died or whatever other information you may have about him?

Important Note: