LATANGIP-L Archives

Archiver > LATANGIP > 2000-10 > 0970519145

From: (Mildred Penton Richbourg)
Subject: QExpress for Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana ( PENTON DUNGEON COOPER LEWIS ALFORD BAHAM SMITH DILLON HUNT )
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 13:39:05 -0700

Surnames: PENTON DUNGEON COOPER LEWIS ALFORD BAHAM SMITH DILLON HUNT
Submitter: Mildred Penton Richbourg ()
Date: 02 Oct 2000

The 26th annual PENTON REUNION will be held Oct.21,
2000, at the National Guard Armory, Picayune, MS
at 10:30 a.m. Come early with your favorite covered
dish. Beverages will be provided. For those of
you who have a copy of the new PENTON BOOK, please
bring your correction/additions. Our new project:
COLLECTING AND PRESERVING family pictures. Have
copies made, bring your receipt and we will reim-
burse you for costs. Just a few of our kin in the
area is listed. COME, LETS GET ACQUAINTED!!!

This thread: