LAVERNON-L Archives

Archiver > LAVERNON > 2002-07 > 1028177183

Subject: Re: trying to find family
Date: 31 Jul 2002 22:46:23 -0600

Surnames: Gloston/Rideaux/Zachery/Brown/
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/5541/EEB.2ACE/59.479.718.3

Message Board Post:

Hi,

I am Beverly Gloston, daughter of Henry(Herbert Glsoton) and Pearl Johnson Gloston. Zachery is my mother's mothers last name. My father had several brothers, most are deceased and several of his sisters are deceased as well. The oldest of his siblings jsut passed away a few months ago. A brother Authur Gloston of Opelousas and a sister Mary Gloston of Houston. I have been searching for my younder generation family also. I am in Asia now and I have came across the native American side of the Gloston/Rideaux/Brown. I have met several cousins over the years. It is so easy to travel and look in the phone book to find them. I spoke with an older Gloston that lived in Florida and did not know that there was any other Gloston's around. Her hubby had passed away in the late 80's/early 90's. She had met and married him in Ga. As I said before, we have alot of Native Americans in California with the last name of Rideaux/Gloston/Zachery/Brown. Please feel free to email me !
and maybe we can start something going here.

This thread: