LAWLOR-L Archives

Archiver > LAWLOR > 2002-07 > 1028082368

From: Karen Dickerson <>
Subject: Re: [LOLLAR] Just starting out
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:46:08 -0500

Hi Lawlors,
My "Lawlers" are spelled another way but no matter.
We have some Lawler family back before 1800 in N.C. and VA areas. The name of
"John" is a favorite as is "Wesley" apparently.
Katherine, do you have any idea about which state any of your ancestors went to in
the U.S.???
A suggestion, you might want to try ellisisland.org put your names in and see what
you can find there. If you find them, it will have listed their home, where they
were going, the date, ages, etc; inc the name of the ship.
I hope that this helps you. If I can find anything else will let you know.
Happy Hunting!
Karen