LAWRENZ-L Archives

Archiver > LAWRENZ > 2003-01 > 1042365637

Subject: Re: Jacob LORENZ, Philadelphia, 1920
Date: 12 Jan 2003 03:00:37 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Hello Bill,
I think there is no real prove of relationship of both Anna OSYKA right now but there is a high possibility since both went to Chester, PA. I assume that Myahyka= Mielnica= Mielnow. This is also close to Cholowice where Kaska OSYKA 1912 came from. The closest town i could find sounding like Novosiolka is Nowawoes. I can send you a high resolution scan of an old map of this region if you like. The name of her sister could be KORNISKI.

This thread: