LAWSON-L Archives

Archiver > LAWSON > 2005-01 > 1105315019

From: "wendyethel" <>
Subject: Re: [Lawson List] Re: Drewery "Drury" Lawson
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:52:32 -0800

it would be nice if the dna site had the name of the oldest ancestor the
donor knows of, then people could look at it and compare the distance
without having to email each person to find out who they descend from. just
a suggestion, i am female without the Lawson name and my last Lawson
ancestor died in 1930s so i would love to know what lines are related to me.