LAWSON-L Archives

Archiver > LAWSON > 2005-01 > 1105494885

Subject: Re: HattieEllen(Rulo) Nash married to Clarence Lawson MO
Date: 11 Jan 2005 18:54:45 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/pYp.2ACEB/3344.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Sorry but i think the Clarence lawson that married my grandmother Hattie was from MO, but you never know . I know that she had four children at the time of my mother's birth and they were Polly Nash, Barbara Nash, Martha Nash, and I think Millie Nash. Hattie later Married Clarence Lawson and had a Daughter Named Rosa Lawson. How many other children after that I do not know. Grandpa Arch married Stella Laws who had (that I know of) two sons :Burl Laws and Marvin Laws..Marvin later married Hatties Daughter Rosa and they had children Berniece,Norma Jean, Larry, Leonard and John Laws.I am still looking and have yet to find the parents of Hattie But have found that she was buried in Frankclay MO by Clarence. Any info on her parents would be useful

This thread: