LAWSON-L Archives

Archiver > LAWSON > 2010-11 > 1289689038

From: "Mim" <>
Subject: Re: [LAWSON] Wilkerson Lawson
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:57:21 -0500

Here is Wilkerson LAWSON and daughter Amamda "Black Granny" - Wilkerson
a son of Hennis and Jaley LAWSON. Found Cherokee blood, MOYTOY, in this
line. That is pretty far back but I don't know the names to follow it
forward.

CH-Hibernia
Entries: 10569 Updated: 2010-11-05 20:35:05 UTC (Fri)
Contact: Gunder --
Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM
| Public Profile | Add Post-em
ID: I4419
Name: Wilkerson LAWSON
Surname: Lawson
Given Name: Wilkerson
Sex: M
Birth: 1824 in Tennessee
Death: 25 Aug 1896 in Mountain Twp, McDonald County, Missouri
_UID: 4BB140BD3EB60A42A31DBE7F783D980C8F3D 1
Change Date: 23 Oct 2010 at 14:04:18

Ancestry Hints for Wilkerson LAWSON
3 possible matches found on Ancestry.com

Father: Hennis LAWSON b: 1790 in Tennessee or North Carolina
Mother: Jaley LAWSON b: 1801 in Hawkins County, Tennessee

Marriage 1 Elizabeth MARTIN b: 1823 in Tennessee
Married: ABT 1844 in Tennessee 2
Children
Mahala LAWSON b: 1844 in Tennessee
Joseph LAWSON b: 1846 in Tennessee
Amanda "Black Granny" LAWSON b: 1848 in Tennessee
George B. LAWSON b: 1852
Newton LAWSON b: 1855
John LAWSON b: 1857
Harvey LAWSON b: 1859
Harriet LAWSON b: 1860
James LAWSON b: 1862

Marriage 2 Mahala B. MARTIN b: 14 May 1832 in Hawkins County, Tennessee
Married: ABT 1866
Children
Luke LAWSON b: 1866
William Tandy LAWSON b: ABT 1869 in McDonald County, Missouri
Helene LAWSON b: ABT 1871
Edwin LAWSON b: 24 Oct 1873 in McDonald County, Missouri
Ida LAWSON b: ABT 1875

Sources:
Title: 1850 Census, Hawkins County, Tennessee
Title: Wills Of Hawkins County, Tennessee: 1786-1851