LAZAR-L Archives

Archiver > LAZAR > 2004-05 > 1085237836

From: Allen & Darlene Dowhaniuk <>
Subject: Re: [Lazar] Lazar/Lazarski
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:57:16 -0700

Jamie,

Have you tried contacting any other else researching Lezer from Holland? On
rootsweb there are several families with that name.....one fellow's family
is from Holland (Roger Bremer). It might be worth sending him an email.
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?surname=lezer&given=

Good luck
Darlene