LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881017928

From: "Y Cameron" <>
Subject: Will of Faney Cole
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 17:12:08 -0600

In the name of God Amen, I, FANEY COLE, of the County of Trigg and State
of Kentucky, being weak in body, but of sound perfect mind and memory,
blessed be Almight God for the same do make and publish this my last Will
and Testament in manner and from following, that is, first,
I give and bequeath to my sister GRACY HOLLAND all my household and
kitchen furniture, also the sum of twenty dollars.
I do give and bequeath to my sister NANCY HUSK the sum of twenty dollars in
specie.
I also give and bequeath unto my niece ELIZABETH HOLLAND one negro girl by
the name MINNERVEY.
I also give and bequeath all my land and tenements to be equally divided
between my two nieces NANCY and JANE RHODES and also to them the sum of
fifty dollars each.
I also give and bequeath to JANE RHODES six silver tea spoons and one green
grounded calico dress. I also give to NANCY RHODES one silk dress.
I do also give and bequeath to my niece ELIZABETH SAVILLS one white mock
divnity????coat.
I give and bequeath to my niece MARY DOLES one white figured bed cover.
And lastly as to all the residue and remainder of my personal estate of
what so ever after paying my just debts, I give to my sister GRACY HOLLAND.
I also appoint my friend ABSALOM SAVILLS Executor, etc.
Test. DANIEL SAVILLS
FANEY (X) COLE
D.C. HOLLAND
23rd Nov. 1821
THOMAS DOLES

Produced in court 17th Dec. 1821 WILL CANNON

This thread: