LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881540936

From: "Jean Smallwood" <>
Subject: Re: OBITUARY - WALLACE 1934
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 18:28:56 -0600

Hi Betty and all, I would be most interested in the two families listed
below.

I am descended from a Jean WALLACE/Robert POAGE marriage about 1750 and in
Augusta and Botetourt Co.s Virginia. Both the Poage's and Wallace's entered
America from Ireland. Some of the Poage's moved to KY with some in or near
the Muhlenberg Co area. The below could strictly be a coincidence, but I
would like to know more. I have not been able to track but a couple of the
Poage's and none of the Wallace's.

Is anyone researching the below families? Would love to communicate with
you.

Jean Smallwood