LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881541749

From: "Betty Sellers" <>
Subject: Abstract from Cadiz Record May 1934
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 16:42:29 -0800

CADUZ RECORD
MAY 1934

My name is CAUSEY E. OSBURN of Livingston, Park county, Montana. I was
born on Nov 12, 1848 on a farm three miles S.W. of Rock Castle, Trigg
county. My father's name was MILES H. OSBURN, who was a taxpayer of Trigg
county for 42 years. I left the farm when I was 18 years old and started
West, finally landing in Montana. I am now past 85 years old and I still
enjoy good health. I was in Cadiz a few times in 1866, so you can see I
have been away for 65 years, yet I am sure there are boys (now old men) if
they could see my name in your paper would rejoice to know that I am still
alive. I am writing this to assure you and our friends that I still have
the strongest regards for them and Old Trigg county, my native home.

Betty Sellers

This thread: