LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881638073

From: "Betty Sellers" <>
Subject: WHO IS KIZZIE?
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:27:53 -0800

Pat - maybe you can help me on this one -- I can't place which family she
goes in...

1934
MRS. KIZZIE OLIVER died at the Cadiz Hotel last Thursday afternoon. She was
taken with a stroke while at her work there a few days before and from the
first the doctors gave little hope of her recovery. She was 59 years old
and was born in this county near Lamasco. She was married early in life to
Mr. NOAH OLIVER, who has been deed several years. For the past seven years
she has been employed by Mrs. O.H. Malone at the Cadiz Hotel and was a most
efficient and faithful worker. She had a large acquaintanceship acquired
during the years of her work there. Three brothers and three sisters
survive her. (not names) body was taken to the home of a brother in this
county. Burial friday in the Oliver family graveyard near Lamasco. Most of
her life was spent in this county with the exception of some time spent in
Arkansas following her marriage. Member of the baptist church.
Betty Sellers

This thread: