LBL-L Archives

Archiver > LBL > 1997-12 > 0881790540

From: Brenda Jerome <>
Subject: Re: Jefferson's Nephews
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 15:49:00 -0600

>This is Roger Futrell formerly of Frankfort. I now live in Louisville and
>still do research. I am completing work on the "infamous" Henry Neel of
>Livingston County. If you would like a copy of the short paper I am putting
>together on him I will be glad to send you one.
>
>Roger
>
>PS I am a direct descendant of Neel and in no way am ashamed of his trials
>and tribulations.

Well, shoot, Roger! I was going to see if you might do some research
at the ARchives. Actually, I am doing some work for a gal and may need
a Crittenden Co Circuit Court case file copied. First I need to get the
case file #. It doesn't appear in the index book, but think it was a
Commonwealth case.

Your Henry Neel isn't listed in "Jefferson's Nephews." Yes, I would
like a copy when it is finished and appreciate the offer.

I learned a long time ago not to apologize or be ashamed of anything
anyone did in the past. There would be no time left for anything else.

Brenda Joyce Jerome, CGRS

This thread: